Bring people to God our father, through Jesus the Christ our Savior, by the conviction of the Holy Spirit. Proclaim salvation by preaching the Gospel to the people of the world. Baptize them by immersion in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit for the remission of their sins. These acts are in accordance with instructions set forth in the book of Mathew 28: Verse 19 and 20. Prepare saved souls through The Holy Bible. Await the second coming our Lord Jesus the Christ. We will celebrate the remembrance of Jesus every first day of the week through Holy Communion, as well as tithing and offerings.
1. We are an independent Christian Church and believers in the true gospel of Jesus the Christ.
We hope that our company and our place of worship makes you feel welcome.
2. As church members in the community, we strive to help and assist everyone.
If you are looking for a place to worship our Lord, or a place to renew yourself spiritually, then, we would like to help, assist, encourage, or answer any questions that you may have.
3. We do welcome everybody that is looking to change for the better, as we all have our own walk and path with God.
We are a new testament church. However, we still follow the 66 books of the Bible.
We recognize the King James Version as the first complete scriptur of the Bible in the English Language.
We hold true to the Bible, to the best our abilities as Christ Followers.
4. We do not hold any man or woman as a mediator or representative of God except Jesus his only begotten son.
5. We believe in the Holy Trinity. God the Father, who gives blessings. God the Son who gives salvation. God the Holy Spirit who gives wisdom.
TheTrinity does complete the full gospel in the ways of the original church.
6. We believe the church was established through the apostles in the city of Antioch as described by the Bible in the book of Acts.
7. We believe in keeping the Word, regardless of what anyone's theory or idea may be regarding salvation or ways of worship. Also, we do not compromise our belief's in order to win people to church.
8. We believe salvation come by Jesus the Christ. Only through him and no other way can you enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
9. We believe to obtain salvation, you must follow the steps as directed in the following order: HEAR, BELIEVE, REPENT, CONFESS, and be BAPTIZED.
(Note: We are immersed in water, since baptism means immersion)
10. We celebrate communion weekly as described in the New Testament.
-Ephesians 5:22-25 Colossians 1:17-18
-1st Corinthians 12:26 Mathew 25:36-40
-Psalms 23 Proverbs 1
-1st Timothy 2:5
-Mathew 3:16-17 2nd Corinthians 13:14
-Acts 6:4 2nd timothy 3:16-17
-HEAR = Romans 10:17, John 8:32
BELIEVE = Hebrews 11:6, John 20:31
REPENT = Luke 13:3, Acts 17:30
CONFESS = Romans 10:10, Mathew 10:32
BAPTIZED = Galatians 3:27, Mark 16:16, Acts 2:38
FAITHFUL = Revelations 2:10
- Acts 20:7
(Hopefully this information may help your quest for the TRUE and ONLY God)
Copyright © 2019 Moscow Christian Church - All Rights Reserved.